Once you get to camp you may not want to leave, but in case you do want to go explore here are some things the area has to offer.
- Oxford Casino is just 8.3 miles away. This is a great place to grab a bite to eat or to try your luck with the games. The casino is open 24/7 for anyone 21 years or older.
- Harvest Hill Farm is only 5.5 miles from our camp. It is a family owned and operated farm with a real old-fashioned farm market. There are lots of activities your children will enjoy.
- Oxford Plains Speedway is 11.8 miles from Hemlocks. People have been enjoying the stock car racing here for more than 60 years.
- The Maine Wildlife Park is located 11.7 miles away and serves as an educational facility as well as a protected, permanent home and healing center for Maine wildlife. This is a beautiful place to spend an afternoon exploring and learning about the great outdoors.
- Shaker Village is just 7.9 miles away they offer a museum and other activities for your family to enjoy
- The Maine Mall is 33.8 miles away. Go explore South Portland, Maine for exciting shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Freeport is a quite little town just 21.5 miles away. It is home to many outlet stores as well as L.L. Bean
- Old Orchard Beach is 45.5 away and is filled with small shops, where your sure to find unique treasures.
- The Auburn Mall is just 19.4 miles away and is perfect for those spur of the moment shopping trips.
- North Conway NH is 48.1 miles from camp. Make a day of checking out the outlet stores, or exploring the beautiful mountains.