The 4th of July is one of my favorite days of the whole year! Let’s
celebrate our country with all of our family and friends. Make sure you
have a big breakfast because we have a day full of fun events!
· 10:00 Decorate your boat and cruse around the whole lake during our boat
parade and if you don’t have a boat don’t worry you can usually join
someone else or just enjoy the view from the shore line.
· 9:00-12:00 We will have a Chinese auction in the big rec hall. Please have any
items you would like to donate turned in Friday night. After the
boat parade is finished make your way up to see what treasures you
· 11:00 Help your children decorate their bikes with flags and streamers. Use
your imagination the best decorated bike will win a prize. If you do
not have a bike you may check in at the camp store and see if there
is one available for you to borrow, or you can grab a noise maker and
walk in our bike parade. We will start and end at the store… the
judging for the best decorated bike will be directly after the
· 3:00 We are having a beach party!! We will play lots of games and of
course we will have prizes and candy!! Make sure you are ready to get
wet… and maybe a little messy
· 4:00-6:00 You can also put your family and friends in Hemlocks Jail for a small
fee. We will send our sheriff around to arrest all of the trouble
makers, then they will have to plead their case before the judge to
see if they have to be locked up or if they can make bail… but watch
out because you might just have a warrant out for your arrest too!
· We will end the night with the a DJ on the beach and the traditional firework show. Bring a chair or a blanket and some snacks to watch the amazing displays that are put on all around the lake.