The 4th of July is always filled with so many fun events! Let’s
celebrate our country with all of our family and friends. Make sure you
have a big breakfast because we have a day full of fun events!
· 10:00 Decorate your boat and cruse around the whole lake during our boat
parade and if you don’t have a boat don’t worry you can usually join
someone else or just enjoy the view from the shore line.
· 9:00-12:00 We will have a Chinese auction in the big rec hall. Please have any
items you would like to donate turned in Friday night.
· 11:00 Help your children decorate their bikes Friday night with flags and streamers.
Use your imagination the best decorated bike will win a prize. The parade will start at
11:00 If you do not have a bike you may check in at the camp store and see if there
is one available for you to borrow, or you can grab a noise maker and
walk in our bike parade. We will start and end at the store… the
judging for the best decorated bike will be directly after the
· 3:00 We are having an ice cream party!!
· 4:00-6:00 You can also put your family and friends in Hemlocks Jail for a small
fee. We will send our sheriff around to arrest all of the trouble
makers, then they will have to plead their case before the judge to
see if they have to be locked up or if they can make bail… but watch
out because you might just have a warrant out for your arrest too!
· We will end the night with the a DJ on the beach and the traditional firework show. Bring a chair or a blanket and some snacks to watch the amazing displays that are put on all around the lake.