Let’s celebrate our country with all of our family and friends. Make sure you
have a big breakfast because we have a day full of fun events!
· 10:00-12:00 We will have a Chinese auction in the big rec hall. Please have any
items you would like to donate turned in Friday night.
· 11:00 Help your children decorate their bikes with flags and streamers. Use
your imagination the best decorated bike will win a prize. If you do
not have a bike you may check in at the camp store and see if there
is one available for you to borrow, or you can grab a noise maker and
walk in our bike parade. We will start and end at the store… the
judging for the best decorated bike will be directly after the
· 3:00 We will have the water slide set up for all the kids to enjoy. Please be sure to supervise your little ones as they laugh and play.
· 4:00-6:00 You can also put your family and friends in Hemlocks Jail for a small
fee. We will send our sheriff around to arrest all of the trouble
makers, then they will have to plead their case before the judge to
see if they have to be locked up or if they can make bail… but watch
out because you just might have a warrant out for your arrest too!
· We will end the night on the beach with an AMAZING firework show. Bring a chair or a blanket and some snacks to watch the best displays that are put on all around the lake.